Manic Monday #3

Monday, January 07, 2008

What was the last thing you regret buying?: A stereo online at Wal-mart. It came broken, and I had to take it back and buy another one. Never get lured in by the cheap deal with a high ticket item online. I ended up having to spend sixty more anyway and wasted my time in the process.

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?: I'd want to know if the one I left behind years ago was really the one I was meant to be with or if I made the right decision in letting him go. A big question, but its one I'll always have that little tiny what if about.

How do you know when you're in love?: That's a hard question to answer. How does anyone know they are in love? Is it a feeling? Is it this need to be around someone? Finding someone that not only makes you feel good about yourself, but also knows how to point out your flaws and pick you up when you fall. I don't know if there is something I do or feel when I'm in love. It's a picky subject. Love is just love, and when I'm in it I'm not even sure I know it. It just is.

Happy New Year everyone!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind