More on Terminator!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

It seems the thing that I'm most looking forward to in 2008 is only getting closer and closer. I've been waiting on the premiere of the Terminator series on Fox since it was first mentioned as a possibility months ago. Now it premieres next weekend. Over on Teevio today, I mentioned that Fox is showing a free preview of the pilot of the series tomorrow over on Yahoo! I really like these little sneak peeks the networks seem to do. They did it for The L Word too. It's been online for the last few days, and it will premiere this Sunday night on Showtime in an all new time slot. I've been excited for that season premiere as well. Season four didn't grab me all that much, but I'm hoping they change things up again for season five. I guess I just have to wait and see on Sunday, unless I go look for the preview online before then.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind