Thursday Thirteen #10

Thursday, January 31, 2008


Yes, I know its been awhile since I did one of these. I'm going to call January my black period. I needed some time to reenergize and deal with a few things. The beginning of the year is always harder than most to deal with for me. That said I had to think of a topic for this week, and in honor of Lost returning tonight. which I've been waiting for for months! Here is my thirteen favorite shows this season in no particular order. I can't wait for Lost to premiere tonight!

1. Moonlight
2. Dancing With The Stars
3. Kyle Xy
4. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
5. Damages
6. The L Word
7. Californication
8. Big Love
9. Grey's Anatomy
10. Ugly Betty
11. Ghost Hunters International
12. The Gauntlet III
13. The Tudors

Now what are you watching this year?

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind