What a week!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Sorry I've been missing for most of the week everyone. I try not to do that, but I was finally hit by the flu bug this season. I knew it would happen sooner or later, and it finally did. I've been so exhausted this week, and I am not fully over it yet. I'm getting there though, and I'm sure in a few days I'll be completely better. I hate the flu though. I didn't even want to get out of bed some days, and I didn't even want to think about doing anything really. Showering even seemed a chore, and I love to shower. I just felt totally exhausted.

Today, I learned of a new product that might have come in handy this week. I'd never really heard of such a thing before, but there is such a thing as dry shampoo. It will clean your hair without the benefit of water. It sounds kind of odd, but it might work in a pinch. I don't even know how many times the hot water in our building has shut off, and having a bottle of this shampoo around would definitely be good. Sometimes you just to freshen up and you don't have the time for a shower. This would be good to them. All you have to do match your color hair, and it will brush out easily leaving no sign you used it behind. I'm tempted to pick up a bottle of this myself actually.

You find something new everyday. For now, I'm off to take a real shower.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind