Manic Monday #6

Monday, January 28, 2008

If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?: Clean. Clean my room. Clean the house. Do laundry. Cook food. The normal stuff. My room is a mess, so sadly they might spend two of those hours every week just cleaning my room. Yes, I know. Horrible.

Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence?: Yes, I think everyone's life has at one point or another. There are times when you do something, and it ends up setting off a chain reaction of events, or you meet someone you might not have met otherwise. Sometimes this is a good thing, but there are times I've actually wished I hadn't done what I did in the first place because the person I met just wasn't worth the events or the headaches that followed. Everything does happen for a reason though.

You're having dinner with several friends and acquaintances. They all criticize a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do?:I would speak up and say something. If what they are saying about my friend isn't the truth, especially. If my friend isn't there to defend themselves, I would not let them be criticized unfairly. If they were there, I'm sure they would speak up for themselves.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind