Saturday Ramblings

Saturday, March 01, 2008

This week seems to have been one where I've been constantly on the go. It isn't a bad thing, but I usually don't go out this much. Today I went back to Staples to pick up a new ethernet card. I'd been having some connection issues with my cable internet, and after researching the problem a bit online I discovered it could be one of a few things. I tried one fix last week, and it seemed to work for a few days, but today the old problem returned with a vengence. I decided it might just be time to upgrade my ethernet card.

The one inside my computer now had been there since the computer was purchased. It's a part of the motherboard, and I always wonder about the things that come with the computer. Of course, it wasn't an easy install. The first card I bought wouldn't even install, so I headed back up to the store and bought the one that wasn't on sale. A nice little Linksys. I'm hoping it fixes the connection issues I've been having this week. I'm crossing my fingers anyway. They can't be any worse than they have been the last week anyway.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind