312. This day started bad!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Well, its barely noon in my timezone, but I'm already asking for a do over I think. The day actually started off bad when shortly after midnight my cat decided to have a little accident all over my clothes. I won't say more on that one. Then I went to change for bed, and I found the jersey I always sleep in missing. My brother did a small load of laundry yesterday, and it was in there.

Well, apparently someone stole it from the dryer because he remembers putting it in the washer, then the dryer, but he doesn't remember folding it. Who in the world steals a six year old jersey? I loved that thing. It was the only thing I felt comfortable sleeping in. We used to have this problem with our building laundry before, but I thought we were past that!

To top it off, my review site got hit by some kind of awful spambot this morning before I came on. There were between 20 and 30 emails of anonymous spam comments in my email when I checked just now, and they are throughout the site. I don't even think I'm going to bounce all over and delete them all. I guess I need to turn on word verification over there. I was hoping I wouldn't have to!

Everything isn't bad though. My blog here was finally accepted as a renter on another blog. I'd been trying since last week to find a spot to host me for a week, and one came through last night. So thanks to Valkyrie at Neurotic Nonsense. Don't forget to check out my Blog of the Week while you're here!

I also survived a full television season. When the screen faded to black at the end of last night's Lost, I was done for the year. Lost was great last night, but I hate having to wait until October now. Seeing Prince on American Idol made my night too. I have recaps of both on review site. My summer season begins tonight with the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance. I was hoping to take a week off, but after tonight I'll get my wish because some of the other shows I'm covering this summer don't start for a couple of weeks yet.

I know its Thursday, and I started doing Thursday Thirteen last week, but I'm drawing a blank right now. I know I am still in the picking the meme's that work for me process, and I love Click & Comment and Wordless Wednesdays. So those might end up being the two I stick with. I'll see if I can come up with a list later.

I have a lot more to say, a lot on my mind lately, but right now I can't think of any of it! So I'll save it for next time. Have a great Thursday everyone.

1 comments:

Crystal* said...

Sorry about the jersey! That rather sucks, doesn't it?
Yep. Television will be winding down for awhile. At least on the main channels. But now FX and USA will be starting their seasons.
I'm looking forward to The Closer with Kyra Sedgewick and The Dead Zone with Anthony Michael Hall.
Yay!
Grins*

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind