314. Never know what you'll find

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

First off, Laci over Long, Slow, Beautiful Dance tagged me! She wants me too all of you out there six odd things about me, so here I go.

  1. I have a huge fear of snakes. Even the sight of them on television or on a movie screen bothers me. They showed a preview for snakes on a plane before X-men Friday, and I had to cover my face.

  2. I have this horrible habit of biting my fingernails. I have never been able to rid myself of it.

  3. I also have another horrible habit of grinding my teeth in my sleep. It’s so bad one of my very back teeth is worn almost all the way down to the gum.

  4. I have a fear of flame, any kind of fire. Chemistry labs were fun. I always had to have a partner do anything with flame.

  5. I have a huge love for the paranormal. I love ghosts and stories of ghosts. I’ve had a few experiences with them myself, and they just interest me.

  6. Although, I love the paranormal, I’m afraid of the dark. Perhaps one too many brushing with ghosts?
I never really like tagging anyone cause I never know who out there is reading, or who has already done this!

My schedule feels all out of whack lately. I’d usually plan my week by what shows were on air that week. Now most of the shows are off for the year. I don’t remember the last time I had nothing to watch and review on a Tuesday night. It’s kind of nice, but it is throwing me off. I know I’m in what is an adjustment period, so I’m sure I’ll get rid of this off balanced lazy feeling eventually.

For those that come here regularly, you might notice a new name for this blog. I had been thinking of changing the name for about a week now. I’d have the same name since I started, and while I liked One Writer’s Rambles, I just thought it was time for a change. I decided on Inside My Wild Mind because for some reason I think it just fits me better. This blog is all me and my mind, and I can be a bit wild in my thoughts at times, so there you have it.

I’ve been making headway I think with my fiction. Sometimes do you ever feel like you have to go back to move forward? I am thinking that might be what I have to do myself. Go back in order to move forward. When I began focusing on my fiction writing a few years ago, I began by jumping into fan fiction. I had a site, and it is still out there somewhere with people still reading. I won’t link it here because I think my writing has improved so much since those early stories.

So I’ve decided to try jumping back into writing by using my roots in fan fiction. I might try a different fandom. I’ve revived my fiction blog, Eroticisms Fiction. I also made a place for my fiction on live journal. I see that is still where most of the fan fiction people seem to hang out. It’s where I got my start, so I know my way around. Maybe some challenges, some prompts and some new directions will wake up my sleeping muses. At least that is what I’m hoping.

Don’t forget to check out my Blog of the Week. NYC Watchdog is still on my sidebar for one more day. Go check out what he is talking about lately. I know I was interested in his thoughts on some of the current BlogExplosion drama.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind