Blogging Your Blessings 12/2

Sunday, December 02, 2007


Here it is another month. December is upon us, and soon it'll be the start of a new year. The last few weeks have been kind of really hectic. I'm getting more busy with my writing, but I'm still not writing what I want to be writing completely. I want to write fiction. I love telling stories. I have my writing on here and for various sites, and I also have some roleplay writing that I enjoy as well. It isn't completely fiction though. I'm blessed though because I am able to write. I can share my talent with others, and they enjoy it. I know I need to make some changes in my life when it comes to my fiction. I need to actually buckle down and do something. I always say I'm going to, but then I never do. That is common problem a lot of people face. The muses are fickle, but they are there. They are just really quiet.

This time of year, it is the time when people try to make plans for next year. New Year's resolutions are always popular, but they are hardly ever followed through on. I need to try to make a resolution in regards to my writing this year, and I need to actually stick to it. My personal life is always one to throw a monkey wrench into things. The car payment for repairs is way higher than the original estimate, but we still need to pay it. We need our car back! Both men in the house are sick, and I'm just waiting for me to catch whatever germs they have and come down with a cold. When it comes right down to it though we are blessed just to be alive. That is a blessing all on its very own.

10 comments:

MsDemmie said...

TO be able to write fiction is a true blessing - I can go do far - then I struggle a lot and grind to a halt.

Hope you keep well and avoid the lurgy.

Happy BYB Sunday and have a great week.

Susan Demeter said...

Yes, just the state of being or being alive is a great blessing. I wish I had more time to write, but I too let life get in the way. :)

Happy BYB Sunday!

Egads! Well, be optimistic! Things will improve and yeah, life in general is a blessing!

SandyCarlson said...

Being alive is a blessing. I hope you find some germ-free peace in the day!

God bless your commitment to those around you as well as your writing.

Marilyn said...

Happy Sunday... and I hope you avoid the germs. I'm afraid I have succumbed.

ArahMan7 said...

Hi Regina. Came here via Entrecard and I'm grateful for that. I'm meeting and read new blogs almost daily.

Greetings and lotta loves from Malaysia.

ArahMan7 said...

Hi Regina. Thanks for the comments and approving my card.

For me it is working. Just moved around and dropped your card. Your credits will go up and hopefully will be enough to advertise on John ChowDotCom or on any A-listed blogs.

I love meeting new bloggers and read their awesome posts, leaving comments whenever possible. I know it will slow me down making it (still) cheap to advertise on my blog, ;-)

Greetings and lotta loves from Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday! Just discovered your site on Entrecards. Good luck with the writing . . . you really need to commit to it and do it. You will never regret it!

JHS
Colloquium (http://www.jhsiess.com)

Blue Panther said...

Writing is truly a great stress reliever at times, and a giver of stress at other times.

Yet, all said and done, writing is a blessing. My best wishes are with you and I am sure that in the coming year you will be able to write as much as you want to.

Paulie said...

Writing is a real blessing! Best of everything as you continue yours. Thanks for visiting my blog.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind