Finding Grey

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I am a lover of music, and all things musical. Give me a good song with some great lyrics, and I'll be in love. Music is just something that calms and settle me. This is how I've been for most of my life. Today I stumbled upon a video and story that caught my eye. Sam Rader is the daughter of Sally Struthers, a face familiar to me from one of my favorite shows growing up, The Archie Bunker Show. Sam is a singer, and one of her songs has a video up on youtube, and people want to find the people and story behind this video. Listening to the song, Sam's voice reminds me of someone, but I'm not able to quite pinpoint who. It's a great song though! Who made the video though? The world may never know.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind