Friday Feast #1

Friday, December 14, 2007

I stumbled upon this meme last week when I accidently hit one of the auto-links on someone's Friday Feast last week thinking it was a Thursday Thirteen. Sometimes the mind makes you see things! Anyway, it looked like fun, so here we go.

Appetizer
Snowsicle: A piece of snow that is hard enough to be almost ice.

Soup
The Spill Canvas: Appreciation and the Bomb The Spill Canvas - No Really, I'm Fine - Appreciation and the Bomb

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
iPod/Media Player

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
The smell of any kind of Mexican food always reminds me of my mom. She was the best cook, and she was always maing Mexican food.

Dessert
Howie Mandel. I've never been a fan of any thing he has done. I tuned into Deal or No Deal for a bit after it premiered, and the series just annoyed me to no ends.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I hope you get everything you want for Christmas. Mexican food sounds good. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Unknown said...

Mmmm. Homemade Mexican food sounds wonderful. Happy FF!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind