Blogging Your Blessings 12/23

Sunday, December 23, 2007


Christmas is only a couple of days away now.  It doesn't truly feel like a holiday though. We're not doing very much this Christmas. Money is tight with all the car repair bills the last month. The fact of the matter though, we are together. I have my father still alive and well. He annoys me at times like no other, but he is still my dad and I love him. I have a brother living here that is a pain in the butt, but he is still family and I love him to pieces. I just want to smack him from time to time. I have this adorable cat who loves unconditionally and is the sweetest creature in the world. I have family far away that are never far from my thoughts. I have friends in far reaches of the world that I know love me and are there in an instant if they know I need me. At the end of the day, I am quite blessed.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind