Manic Monday #1

Monday, December 03, 2007

Yes, another meme. I'm starting to find that they are a great way of meeting other bloggers and learning about them. This one seemed cute, so I'm giving it a shot. Each Monday, they post three questions, and then we're supposed to write the answers to them on our blogs. Seems easy enough right? These are the questions for this Monday.

What's the longest you've ever waited in line?: I'm thinking four hours. The time we waited to meet then President Clinton was at least that long that Black Friday many years ago.

It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true? Why or why not?:  I think its true because love is free, and that is one of the best things in the world. If you're paying for love, then you have some kind of problem!

If you could go back in time and re-live one day in your life, which day would you choose and why?: I'd go back to a day my mom was still alive, and spend every moment of that day with her.

5 comments:

MiLeT said...

we have the same answer on number 3 although i wanted to go back to the time I have both my mom and dad.

have a great week!

my blog

Serena said...

Thanks for sharing your Manic Monday. The bible speaks of a resurrection hope where we can see our dead loved ones again. :)

Serena
ChatnChill

Unknown said...

Wow, that is cool that you met Clinton, but 4 hours is a long time to stand in line. I hope it wasn't outside. :-)

Thanks for joining in on Manic Monday and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Oh, by the way- the Mister Linky meme link for Manic Monday isn't for this MM. Someone else started another MM after I did and got to Mister Linky first.

Siani said...

Great answers - was Clinton worth the wait? Happy MM.

You can read my answers here.

Regina Avalos said...

I'll be checking out everyone's. Thanks for letting me know about the linky. I'll fix that right now!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind