Want to win music?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've been talking about wanting an MP3 player for weeks now, and today I stumbled across a contest that might give me that very thing. If you sign up to the Trusted Travel eNewsletter between now and the end of December, you will be entered to win an iPod Nano. The best MP3 player there is according to some. Trusted Travel has tours in twenty-one cities, and I've visited some of the ones they have tours in at some point in the past. One of my favorite memories is the trip I took to San Diego with my mom and dad one summer. We hit all the sights one would go to visit in San Diego. The Zoo, Sea World, and the beach. It was a bit cloudy the day we went to the beach, but it was hotter than hell the day we went to Sea World. I ended up with a sunburn on the back of my neck. I was able to touch a dolphin though, and that made my day. I have this huge love for dolphins. Always have. They are just the most amazing creatures, and the chance to see one close enough to touch was like one of my childhood dreams come true. I always think about going back someday, but that just isn't in the cards right now.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind