46. A lazy Sunday

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Ever have a lazy but productive day? I've had one of those, but most of the productiveness has been in my mind. I think I've worked out some ideas for my one WIP, Lonely Street, and I am hoping to get going on those ideas tonight. I'll talk more on them tomorrow maybe. I'm letting them work themselves out first. After I watch the Grey's Anatomy season finale, and the premiere I've been long awaiting for Queer as Folk, I hope to tackle them. Thanks to Suzanne posting her own pet, I now have one of my own.


So everyone meet Lucky. He's also in my sidebar, if anyone wants to ever bug him. I was also tagged by Helen Kay for the book meme, but since I did it yesterday, I'll direct anyone curious to my responses to entry 45.



adopt your own virtual pet!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Lucky is adorable, LOL!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind