New York, New York.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

One of the cities I've always wanted to visit is the city of New York. Being from Los Angeles, everyone always talks about New York. It is the other big city in this country, and growing up I was fascinated hearing about it. Central Park. Times Square. You read books, and a good many are set in NYC. One of my favorite television series, Sex & The City, was set in New York City. Who else wouldn't want to be Carrie Bradshaw? What about the Statue of Liberty? The Empire State Building? It is one of those cities that I've heard never really truly sleeps. One of these days I really want to go there. Just a take a tour and see all the sights you would want to see there. Ride on a subway train. I know that probably sounds silly, but it is just something I'd love to do.

I was looking around online, and I found this great site offering New York Tours. They have a bus tour that sounds really good, and a tour of Harlem music. For the television nut in me, they even have a tour of the sites from the television series The Sopranos. One of these days, I really want to make it there. Trusted tours also has Boston
Tours
. That is another place I want to visit someday. It might not happen this year, but I want to go there someday. I'm adding it onto my list.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind