In repair.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

As I've mentioned a few times over the past couple of weeks, they are working on our building. New owners came in, and they are doing almost a complete overhaul. This week they worked on our roof, and they also redid the water system in our complex. Since I moved in nearly twelve years ago, they have had a system in place where if there was some kind of leak that needed repair, the whole building needed to have their water turned off. All 188 apartments. Now, with the work done this week, that is no more. It can be done building by building instead of the entire complex going off. That will make things so much easier. We've had so many problems with our water system in our building. In our apartment, the last few weeks we've had next to no water pressure in our shower. You don't know how hard it is to stand under a shower with almost no water coming out. We have one of those shower heads that have a massage spray. Cost five dollars at Wal-mart, and I'm thinking we might need a new one soon. There are so many shower faucets one can buy. I checked online, and they have some that cost nearly three hundred dollars. Some are less than that. I guess it is all about how much you love a good shower, and how much you're willing to spend.

Now I go back to watching the Arizona Cardinals lose. Will we ever catch a break here? I know Warner is playing injured. He's trying. Leinart being out of the rest of the season broke my Cardinal loving heart.

EDIT: Yes, they lost, but oh wow that ending. The Cardiac kids almost pulled it off. I really wish they had. Great kick. Just not enough.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind