The Land Down Under

Friday, October 26, 2007

One of my favorite places in the world is Australia. No, I've never been there, but there is just something about it that makes me want to go there someday. Maybe it is about everything being turned upside down. I've heard of some of the beautiful locations there. The beaches being one of the main draws of why I want to visit there. Bondi beach is supposedly one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Near Brisbane, you have the Gold Coast. Every time I see Australia in pictures I want to go there.

Most of my favorite actors and actresses are from Australia - Emilie De Ravin, Eric Bana, Heath Ledger, Alex O'Loughlin - I could go on and on. One of my best friends attends college in Brisbane, and I am always telling her one of these days I'm going to visit her. I really want to. I keep meaning to anyway. There is so much to see and do, just exploring an entirely new place that I've never been. Sometimes I check out places where I can get accommodations in Brisbane just to see what it would cost.

It is one of my dreams to go there someday. Go visit Australia. Go visit my friend. While there are there are so many things I can see and do. On the Gold Coast, they have great theme parks and other Gold Coast accommodations. To check out more about hotels in Brisbane and more of what you can do while there you have this site too. The Real World being shown in Sydney this season is not helping matters either. It just makes me want to go more. This is another one of those someday moments. Someday I'll go. I'm not sure when it will be, but I'll go someday. Where do you want to go someday? Any place in the world. Where would you go right now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Ireland first. I'm putting it on my 100 things I must do before I get too old!

Regina Avalos said...

That's another one of my favorite places, and its on my list too!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind