191. What way to wake up ...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

As I was going to bed this morning, Caleb and Kyle came out of hiding and started talking. They were acting out the next scene I have to write in my short story formerly titled "for Hire." I was dead tired, so I went t bed knowing I'd get to them sometime tonight or tomorrow. The busy part of my week is over, and things aren't all that busy in my part of TV land because two of my shows are off for baseball at the moment.

I woke up this morning, and the two were still talking, so I was pleased. Then I checked my email, and I got another R. This one of the flash short I sent out last week. This flash has gone through three submissions. One in a shortened form, and the next two after I added some to it to make the story just under 500 words. Now I'm not sure where else to try. So I'm scratching my head and thinking on that. Not too much of a market for flash gay erotica. Longer yes, but not under 1,000 words.

The R caused Caleb and Kyle to go back into hiding. Maybe I'll try to locate them later tonight. I have a lot going on in my head right now, but I'm not sure how to put it all into words. So I'll leave you all here. Lost fans can check out my review of last night's episode over at One Couch Critic. Link on my sidebar.

Hope you're all well. Have a good night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs on the rejection, but keep trying!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind