202. End of the month blues ...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another month is quickly coming to an end, and I'm just exhausted. If I was writing for Nano, I'd have just about made my 50,000 word quote for the month. That is how much I've written between my two sites the last month. Words add up quickly. Too bad my words are all nonfiction and in the form of articles and reviews. Very little fiction to speak of. I know a lot of people are joining in with Nano this upcoming month of November. I'm not one of them. I just don't have the time to join in with my other commitments. So my question to those that stop by my blog: Are you jumping into Nano this year? What are you planning to work on during this month of November? I'll cheer you on from the sidelines.

Lost is a repeat tonight! Sigh! I hated the long breaks between episodes last year, but I understand why they have them. I'll impatiently wait for new episodes. Last night was Supernatural and Real World. Recaps and reviews of both are on my review site. I'm a bit tired, so I'm going to end this entry a bit short. Hopefully, I'll have something better for you tomorrow here.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind