199. That's it?!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Have you ever read a book and go that's it?! There has to be more to the story. You start looking for more pages you know aren't there, and when you don't find them magically then you feel a bit disappointed in what really was a good story. This happened to me last night when I read one of the e-books I'm reviewing. It was a quick read, but too quick of a read because when it ended I was seriously wanting more. This kind of made the read bittersweet because I enjoyed the story up until the ending.

Today there isn't much happening in TV land, so I might try and write later. Maybe tackle a muse and just see what happens. I'm seriously dealing with a bit of writer's block here, and I'm not sure what to do to get myself out of it. I'm still writing where I need to, but not where I want to. Thing is I'm having trouble finding my muses or a muse. I'll take anything at this point. So maybe later one will show up. Who knows?

Over on my review site, I've picked my favorite scary movies. Hop on over there and check them out, comment with your own. I thought i'd get a jump start on Halloween and post my list now. I might also do my least favorite picks at some point this week, but I'll see how that goes. In case I forego a Sunday post again, have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Yeah, sucks when you are left wanting at the end of book. ;)

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind