203. A weird dream ...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I woke up later than usual today, and it has set me off track for the entire day. Things are not as hectic as usual because some shows are taking the weeks before sweeps to air repeats, so my reviewing duties have been minimized a bit. i had the weirdest dream earlier right before I woke up. I dreamed I was Sydney Bristow, and I was going through an Alias story line, and Vaughn had come back but died again. And it was weird. TV seems to have taken over my brain. I'm even dreaming it now, and Alias is on tonight even which makes it weirder!

I've been attempting to take advantage of my lightened schedule. Things have been so hectic the last month or so, I should try to take advantage of what little down time I can. I really want to get back into my fiction, and I'm trying to. Maybe this weekend. Even though, I've been saying that the last three weekends. I'm going to really try this weekend. I'm just so tired lately, and the kitten seems to be going through the terrible twos if that is even possible. He ripped a hole in my favorite jacket the other night. I've had the jacket since I was fifteen, so we're going to try and repair it at the cleaners. It's jean material so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Alias is about to come on, so I'm going to end this here. I just wanted to come on and check in with everyone. Even if this day has been crazed. Have a great night everyone!

1 comments:

That is so funny you're dreams are being invaded by TV shows. =D Maybe one day it will be your stories.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind