208. All about me

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ellen had this little meme on her blog so I snagged it. I received my Star Wars Episode III DVD in the mail today, so I've been watching that all day. I went through the DVD looking at the deleted scenes, the easter egg and now I'm watching the movie before I head back to bonus disc to watch the documentaries. For those Star Wars fans, I posted about how to find the easter egg on this DVD over on my media blog here. I have reviews of last night's episodes of Bones and Real World on my review site here.


1. First name? Regina
2. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
4. When did you cry last? I cry over television shows, and I know I sniffled over last Friday's Ghost Whisperer.
5. Do you like your handwriting? No, I don't.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
7. What is your birth date? January 16th
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? New Kids on the Block - Greatest Hits
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I honestly don't know. Sometimes I feel I'm not very good of a friend to have.
10. Do you have a journal? I have this blog and a personal on greatesthournal that is rarely updated now.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I tend to.
13. Would you bungee jump? Never
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
15. Do you think that you are strong? At times
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky Road
17. Shoe Size? 7
18. Red or pink? Red.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My insomnia
20. Who do you miss most? My mom
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to answer? If they want to.
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm actually not wearing pants at the moment. I am wearing a long dark blue button down Maui shirt.
23. What are you listening to right now? Revenge of the Sith is on my TV right now. HEE!
24. Last thing you ate? Taco Bell burrito I had for lunch.
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'm not sure.
26. What is the weather like right now? It was 90 today in Phoenix.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? UH other than sales? I don't remember. Probably my friend Jason.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I grabbed it from Ellen's blog, and she's lovely.
30. Favorite Drink? Coke.
31. Favorite sport? Football
32. Hair Color? Brown
33. Eye color? Brown
34. Do you wear contacts? No.
35. Favorite Food? Pasta
36. Last movie you watched? I am watching Revenge of the Sith right now.
37. Favorite day of the year? Christmas!
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings.
'39. Summer or Fall? Fall.
40. Hugs OR Kisses? Both.
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Chocolate cake.
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?

44. What Books Are You Reading? The Vampire Sextette anthology
45. What’s on your mouse pad? I have an optical mouse, so no mouse pad.
46. What Did You Watch Last Night? Bones, Real World
48. Favorite Sounds? My cats meowing to me.
47. Favorite Smell? Apple Cinnamon
50. Favorite animal? Cats
51. What’s the farthest you’ve been from home? Virginia
52. Do you have a special talent? I don't believe so.

If anyone wants to take this meme, feel free. I hate tagging people. Have a wonderful night everyone.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind