225. The day before Thanksgiving!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oh wow! I am being so unbelievably lazy today. Maybe it’s the before the holiday week sluggishness. I know tomorrow and Friday are going to be slow days. I won't have much I have to do writing wise. Tomorrow I'm cooking dinner with my brother, but other than that my weekend is going to be very long and very unproductive. I think I might pick up some of the slack on my fiction work. I haven't written anything since the two and a half pages I wrote last week. Been a bit on the busy side, but I'm getting things done, and that is the important thing.

Today I had a pleasant surprise in my mail. The latest from Maria Isabel Pita. I had reviewed one of her books back in May for Romance Divas, and they sent me her next one, and then this one just out of the blue. I can't wait to read this one. It's a collection of erotic romance novellas called Cat's Collar. The book comes in just over 600 pages, and I know it's going to be good. Pita has fast become one of my favorite authors. The book in the mail was truly a wonderful surprise!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I'm not much one to be big on holidays anymore. Not like when I was younger, but I am thankful for many things. I'm thankful for the amazing people I have in my life, both my family and friends. I am thankful for my health, and the health of those around me. I am thankful for the two little brats I call cats that bring me constant joy. I am thankful to have a gift for the written word that allows me to connect with so many others by sharing it. I am thankful for all of you that stop by my blog and leave me comments when you feel the desire too. I am thankful for each morning and each sunset that mean the coming or ending a day in which I was alive and I was able to spend time with all those that I love.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every single one of you. May you have a day spent with family and friends. I don't believe I will blog tomorrow, so I will see you all back here Friday.

Fans of Bones and Supernatural can check for my latest reviews from tonight's episode on my review site. I'll have a review of tonight's episode of Lost up later tonight. Check back for that.

Have a wonderful night everyone.

2 comments:

Happy Thanksgiving! (I'm avoiding football. Good reason to blog for me on Thanksgiving.)

Dustin said...

good reads...thank you my friend.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind