All You Need Is Time

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sometimes that is all you really need. You adjust to new things in your life, and what seemed almost impossible a week ago, you can see yourself doing more and more easily. I love to write. I always have. I hate the details. Most of writing these days isn't the writing itself, but making sure your writing is seen. Promotion is the name of the game now. If you don't promote your writing, it won't be seen.Whatever happened to just writing for the fun of it? Sure, I want my writing to be read by people, but these days it just seems you have to do more and more to get it out there. I think we can blame the creation of the Internet for that. I'm learning as I go. I submit my site to directories. I submit my posts to social bookmarkers, and I am seeing a bit of feedback. Whenever I see someone add me as a friend or saying they are following me on one of the social bookmark sites, I am excited. That is another new reader on my side. I'm learning even more with my latest blog, and I know what I learn now will only help me in the long run.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind