Knocks On Wood

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I hope I'm not jinxing this by saying it out loud, but life is really good lately. Things seem to be falling into place slowly but surely. I picked up the new freelance assignment at Today.com. I am moving forward with my fiction. I actually submitted my one short already out, The Real Deal, to a few review sites yesterday. I'm still learning how this whole process works, but the fact is I am learning. It just took me a while, but maybe the pieces are falling into place now. I can only hope really. I love to write. I always have. I've been writing since I was so young I can't even remember. I loved getting into character and creating stories long before I even started writing them down. It has always been fun for me, and now I share my writing with other people.

Things also seem to be falling into place personally. I've rid myself of some people that weren't really all that good for me, and I'm still in the process of doing that. It is never an easy process. The whole letting go aspect has been something I've had trouble doing over the years, but the past six months or so I've realized I needed to do it. I had to do it to be healthy, and that is what I finally did. I just want things to continue going well. That is why I'm knocking on wood and crossing my fingers right now.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind