I think there should be a law ...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I really do think there should be some type of law against advertising calls. They come at all times of the day and even night. I have had one of those automated calls come in as last as 9:30 and as early as 7:30. I'm up early starting my day, and the phone keeps ringing. It is so annoying, especially when you tell the ones you can speak to to take you off their calling list. Do they? No, they do not. You receive a call from the same company the next day or in the next week, and you know they didn't listen to you. It really is frustrating. Just this morning, I've already received two automated calls. Those kinds of calls shouldn't even be allowed. If you're going to call, don't let a computer do it for you. Have a real live person there that I can yell at before hanging up on them at least. I love the ones that say right at the beginning this is not a sales call. I barely let them get that out before I go 'not interested' and then quickly hang-up. I know it may be considered rude, but do you realize how many sales calls we get in a day? We've started leaving the phone off the hook just to not deal with them.

How do you deal with advertising calls?

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind