Today's Lesson

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I live on a very bad corner. It is known for traffic accidents, and we had one here this morning. A loud one. A bad one. I ran out after a couple of minutes, and from what I was told the man was on his cell phone, possibly texting, when the accident happened. He flew out of the bar, and his cell phone is now only a memory. They had to take him in on a board. No idea how badly he was injured, but it didn't look good. A few years ago, a woman lost her life on that corner when she flew through the windshield of her car. She died instantly. I won't say just what happened to her, but it wasn't pretty. The sad thing is she was pregnant. They had to take her in and do an emergency c-section. The baby lived on without its mother. It can happen so quickly. Just in an instant. That is today's lesson.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind