In shock!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I just watched the American Idol finale, and I have a few quick thoughts. Don't read past this point if you do not want to know who won tonight.

Stopping? Good.


I've been a fan of tonight's winner since the beginning. For me it was Michael Johns and David Cook all the way. When Johns was eliminated early on, I threw all my support behind David Cook. Everyone including myself thought David Archuleta had it in the bag though. Simon said he knocked David Cook out last night at the end of the program. However, David Cook came in and won. I am beyond happy. I will gladly buy his record when it is released in the near future.

Congrats to David. It was a great show with a lot of surprises. I will have full thoughts on tonight's finale on tomorrow morning on my television blog!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind