Get Sparked

Thursday, May 15, 2008

For the past several weeks, and I am thinking for even longer than that, I have been hearing about SocialSpark. This is a new social networking and paid to blog site from Izea, and it has just gone public in the last week or so. I hadn't joined it yet, but today I took that dive finally. The site needs the latest browser running on your computer. Both Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 work with the site, but I'm still using Internet Explorer 6 as my IE choice. Luckily, I do use Firefox as well. It is easy to sign up and then set up your profile and blogs into the system. Now I am just waiting for them to verify my blog and check to see if I have the proper tools added. They also need to look at my blog, and see if they want to accept it into the system.

I'm hoping that happens, and it should just take about twenty-four hours for this entire process to happen. That is what they said when I submitted my blog just now. The site looks easy to navigate. It only took me a few minutes of looking around to find things I needed. It has a pleasing look to it too. What makes SocialSpark different than other paid to blog sites is the links are all no follow. This is a good thing. I am looking forward to making new blogger friends through the network, and seeing what all the buzz is about for myself.

EDIT: Blog was approved in less than an hour. Not bad! I'm looking around again now, and I'm excited about this new opportunity.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind