Fear & Writer's Block

Thursday, May 01, 2008

We all have our insecurities in life. Every single one of us. Two places this week, I've seen how fear can make you think you're dealing with writer's block. Writing isn't easy. It is difficult to do, but I love doing it. I write in one form or another every day. I write for work, for fun, on this blog, and I also try to write fiction. That is where my block lies, and I am wondering if it may be related to fear instead of an actual block itself. I've had a hard time selling my fiction. I just made my first sale this past year. I've had people knock my writing down in general, and my self esteem in that area isn't the best. It is something I'm working on. I'm trying to submit more, write more, but it isn't easy. I'm trying though. I'm starting to wonder if I'm not trying hard enough.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind