Gay Marriage In California

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yes, that's right. The news is gay marriage is now legal in California. There might be a turnaround with it still, but right now at this moment if you're gay and living in the state of California you can go get married. I never thought I would see this day come, but here it is. I was born in the state of California, and I lived there for the first eighteen years of my life. I thought if there was a state in the Union that would make this a reality, it was the state of California, and that day has come. This might lead the way for other states to pass similar laws, and I hope it does. As a bisexual woman, and a writer of gay literature this is a big day for me. I'm tempted to write a quick story about a couple going to get married now, but I will have to file that plot bunny away for another day.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind