Never fails ...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just as I am about to jump in the shower, the hot water is off. This is a daily happening here in my apartment building, and it is beyond frustrating. I'm sure I've mentioned about the problems here before, and it just happened again. I've had a busy week already. Setting up a new blog and promoting it is a lot of work, but I've done it before. It is usually easier when you join an existing blog. All of that work has been done already. You just go in and write. Promote your involvement only. I've had to start from scratch with Celebrity Today, and I've had to remember how to do a few things. It does come back to you with a little bit of time. Things are moving right along nicely. I am still working slowly on my latest fiction work in progress. I might start something new there as well. The idea keeps poking at me. Summer is almost here, and I'm enjoying it. Here in Arizona, we've already seen temperatures in the low 100's. With summer here, it is now the time for the summer movie season to begin. This week's Ten on Tuesday asks what ten movies are we excited to see this summer. Here is my list:

1. Ironman
2. The Incredible Hulk
3. The Sex and the City Movie
4. Hancock
5. Kung Fu Panda
6. Wanted
7. The Dark Knight
8. The X-Files 2
9. The Happening
10. Hellboy II

What movies are you looking forward to seeing?

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind