89. Happy 4th of July

Monday, July 04, 2005

Well, I try to do a little audioblog for everyone to wish you all a Happy 4th of July, but it seems the post never made it live. No idea why. So I decided to come in real quick to do that. I've been off line all day with computer issues first, and then a trip to movie theater to go and see War of the Worlds. I might have more to say on this tomorrow, but I'll just say the movie was totally visually amazing from start to finish. Tom and Dakota were both amazing as well. The only thing I didn't totally like was the ending. I won't get into why because I don't want to spoil the ending.

Last night, I stayed up to turn in my review of last night's Queer as Folk episode because I knew I wouldn't be online to post it earlier today. You can go and read that here. Another article or two of mine have been picked up in recent days, but I'm trying to locate exactly where online they are. I don't have an exact link yet, but when I do I'll try to post it here too.

I just wanted to come on and wish everyone a very Happy 4th of July! Be safe and be happy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th to you, too! A day late.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind