95. Sunday ramblings

Sunday, July 10, 2005

First off, thank you for all the comments to my last entry. I love hearing from those that read my blog, and I know I have some regular commenters too, and every time I hear from someone it brings a smile to my face.Last night was another crazy night, and I'm still feeling a bit off balance. I was hoping to get work on a story last night, but around 9:30 I was hit by a headache. Then the batteries died in my headphones that I use daily to listen to music, I couldn't find the charger to recharge the batteries to save my life. An hour later, tearing my room apart, they ended up being in one of the first places I had looked. In a drawer. Just another part of the drawer. I wanted to scream in frustration. Someone I was talking to even told me it would be in the first place I looked, and they were. All the activity made my headache that much worse, and around 1am it hit migraine status. It's probably the worst one I've had in months, maybe even longer. My eyes couldn't focus on the screen. When I lay down, I got dizzy. It was horrible, and I still have the remnants of the headache now just underneath the surface.

I look at my blog count, and this is my 95th entry, which just amazes me. I've almost written a hundred entries in here since I began writing in my blog back in March. I tend to update daily, and sometimes I wonder if this blog is entertaining or do I bore people to death? I'm sure all bloggers ask themselves the same question at one time or another. Yes, I blog for me, but I want to be at least interesting to read by others.

Last night while I was reading through my blog feeds, I found this Evangeline Kelly post, and it caught my attention. Made me think a little. I blog in this blog daily. I've only missed a few days since I started doing so. I tend to enjoy the blogs of others that blog daily. Those are the ones I find myself enjoying the most. I love knowing that I'll reading something from the mind of another writer daily basis, no matter if they are talking about their writing or something that happened to them personally. I tend to even know when some of those I read daily tend to update. I know Suzanne and Beth blog first thing in the morning, and I know Jill and Sylvia post late nights. The little pieces of information your mind remembers on a daily basis. I don't need to remember this, but I do. There are days I just don't feel like blogging. I feel I have nothing interesting to say. The past few days, I've felt that way especially. I'm just so used to writing in here daily now. It's how I start my day. Writing in here and hopping around to all the blogs I read.

On today's agenda is to watch and review Queer as Folk, type up the little I've written in Crash into me. I'm waiting to hear back from Silma on the first scene of it I sent her. I had answered her post over at Romance Divas a couple of weeks ago looking for a critique partner, so we're trying things out. I had posted a post searching for one myself, and I heard back from Phoenix . I love knowing I have someone their to read and point out things.

I've been playing around with an idea in my head. I have two anthologies deadlining at the end of this month. I know I'lll probably only get to write for one, so right now I'm trying to figure out which one. The idea bouncing in my head would be the Hustler's anthology. I've tried to come up with something for Vamprotica, but I don't know if I'll be able too. I just haven't found a plot that grabs me yet.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I don't always comment, but I do visit daily.

That's one thing I love about the SharpReader. I don't have to check sites to see when somebody's updated. If any of my favorite bloggers have posted something new, SharpReader tells me.

Sorry to hear last night was so rough for you. Are you feeling better today?

Regina Avalos said...

Thank you! I visit yours daily too. I just use bloglines now instead.

I'm feeling a bit better today. The headache lasted well into this evening I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Like Lynn, I use a program to track blog entries. I'm using Pluck right now, which works well for me.

I hear you on the blog entries. Sometimes it's tough to come up with something that you think won't bore people out of their minds...:) I enjoy reading your entries.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind