92. Tragedy in London

Thursday, July 07, 2005



Mood: sad
Music: Tell me why - Will Smith


A bit if an earlier post today by me. I'm wide awake, and I really didn't sleep all that well this morning. Yesterday was one of those days where a lot of things just went wrong, and I wasn't in the best of moods. I keep telling myself that today was a new day, and everything would be fine. Just as I was about to shut down my computer for the night and head in to bed, I saw an email come through about the bombings in London. I'm just sick over this. I couldn't sleep. I finally turned off the news at 6am my time this morning, and tried to sleep. I don't understand how things like this can happen in the world. My thoughts and prayers are with those in the UK.

Everything that happened yesterday to me doesn't even amount to what has happened to those halfway across the world in London. Lives have been lost. I kept thinking if this had happened in London during the concerts held over the weekend. How much more loss of life might have occurred. Everything I had planned to write about in my blog today seems kind of unimportant, so I'm not going to right now. I might return later on this day to write another entry.

To read more of my reaction to today's bombings you can go here.

1 comments:

Anais said...

We would like to see some of your fiction....here.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind