164. Just a quick note

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I woke up this morning to a complete computer crash. My computer wouldn't go past the start up screen no matter what I tried. I'm a computer geek, and I tried all I knew how to do. this resulted in me doing a complete system restore. Luckily, all I lost was all my bookmarked sites in my browser. All of my writing and other important files are backed up to CD. I thought my bookmarks had been bookmarked a few months ago, but they weren't I still might find them on one of my CD's, but I don't think so.

Good news is I was given the okay to go ahead with my forums, and my blog on the mediavillage site should be set up soon as well. I'll be working on those in the coming days, and I'll post links to everything when it goes live.

More tomorrow. I still have more work to do on the computer, and tonight I have two shows to watch and review as well. Have a great day everyone.

1 comments:

Oh crap, I HATE computer crashes. Glad you didn't lose much. =)

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind