174. Getting over the fear

Sunday, September 25, 2005

What fear? The fear of submitting. We all have it. That lingering writer doubt if this story is good enough for someone out there to bite. Every writer goes through this with each submission. I finished For Hire about a month ago. Put it through workshop at the end of August, and I finally submitted it last night. Things have been crazy this month, so editing and proofing took a bit longer than I planned. However WD and fear also took part in the length of time I took from work shopping to submission. however, it is emailed out, and I've heard the publication I submitted to has a good response time. So I'm hoping to hear back soon.

It's Sunday, so I'm watching football. Nothing beats a Sunday in fall with a game on the tube and a beer in your hand. I don't drink all that much, but I'll grab a beer before one of the games on Sunday. This week, I watched my Cardinals get beat after my team's quarterback, Kurt Warner, suffered a groin injury. I also have him as the quarterback on my fantasy football team, so that really hurt. I'll have to keep an eye on his status this week to see if he's able to play next Sunday.

Sunday's are usually lazy for me, so I don't have much to say. My brain is practically fried by the time the weekend rolls around these days. I do have a new movie review over on my review blog of I, Robot, and tonight is Grey's Anatomy. I also wrote a short response to prompt in a fiction community, and that is posted over on fiction blog here. I still haven't heard from my friend near the Lake Charles area. I keep going back to watch the coverage, and it looks bad. I really hope she is able to check in soon.

Have a wonderful evening everyone.

1 comments:

Yay, Gina! Good luck on the submission! Keep us posted! =D

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind