179. Another Friday

Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm just so tired by Friday's. The middle of the week is so hectic television review wise, that by the time the weekend rolls around I'm tired. I did have a productive Friday already though. Wrote my assigned music review for over at Blogcritics. It's in the que now. Also submitted the flash fiction piece I had out a contest. Results came in, and competition was extremely tough, so I didn't make it. Sent the flash to a new erotic e-zine premiering next month. See how that goes.

I've been trying to keep up on the coverage of the fires in Southern California. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, so I know just where the fire is. I used to look up into those hills every day of my early years. It seems there is so much tragedy the last month. Two hurricanes and now the fires. I hope things settle down. When things keep happening, I actually told my brother that it looked like we made God mad because all these horrible things are happening right now. I just hope people don't lose homes, and all this horrible stuff eases up a bit on us. It isn't just here, but elsewhere in the world too.

I think I'm starting to ease into the schedule I've created for myself. Most of my time is spent in promotion or writing for my review site. The more heavily I promote that, the more hits I think I will get over to my Media Village stuff. I was telling my friend yesterday that most of work now is promotion. Then during prime time I am watching television and reviewing the shows. Keeps me busy.

Hope you're all doing well. Have a wonderful day everyone.

4 comments:

Wally Banners said...

loved way you set up feedburner graphics.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with next week, Gina! Hope it goes better for you.

You've been really working hard at that promo, good for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind