326. Just another Cycle

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Do you ever notice how life seems to go in cycles? You have your good days, your bad days, the days you hate the world, the days where everything and anything just bores you to death, and those days where everything is just alright. I seem to have my life happen in cycles. This week started off good, but by the time Thursday rolled around I was a bit off. I had caught some kind of flu bug Tuesday, and by Thursday I was feeling quite horrible. It was one of those bugs that seemed to center on my stomach, so anything food like was not my friend.

I'm feeling better now, and as I mentioned in my last post I did go to see Superman Returns. My full review of that movie just went live on my review site in the last hour. Check that out if you want to see what I thought of the movie, but remember there are full spoilers for the movie too. I will say here that I really enjoyed the movie, and I'm looking forward to more in the franchise.

I decided to give the Rent My Blog program at Blog Explosion another try. My first Blog of the Week this week is Scooter McGavin's 9th Green. I've been reading his blog for the last year since I started my own review site. He covers television, music and sports. With the summer season upon us, his focus has been heavily on music, and he has some great CD reviews up. So why don't you head on over to check out what he's reviewing this week. I'm sure you'll find something that will catch your interest.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

Shesawriter said...

I'm debating whether to read your Superman review because DH and I are going to see it tomorrow. :-)

Regina Avalos said...

I'd wait. I give a full recap of the movie with the review, so it would spoil it for you. I do say that first paragraph too, so you'd know to not go further if you had gone.

Scooter McGavin said...

Thanks for the kind words and the plug.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind