327. Thinking back

Monday, July 03, 2006

Do you ever notice just how time seems to fly? The other night I was sitting here on the computer chatting with some people online. I had been watching a movie until about ten that might, and when I looked up at the clock it was somehow already 1:30 in the morning. I had no idea how over three hours had passed, but they had. Sometimes that happens when you get so involved in what you are doing. Time just seems to get away from you. No matter what you do. It isn't a bad thing. Losing time can be a good thing. If your mind is so focused on something that means you're not sitting around looking for something to keep your mind occupied.

I've always been a thinker, and yes I am known to think too much. Yesterday, I was thinking how I feel so disconnected from everyone I call friends. We don't really talk all that much anymore, and I've stopped talking to some altogether. Through no fault of theirs or mine really. Perhaps things are changing again. Things are always changing it seems. Once again, that isn't a bad thing. Sometimes things need to change for the good to come into your life. Sometimes you let go of something, and later on you think of it ... maybe you shouldn't have let whatever or whoever it is go.

That happened recently too. Someone brought up an old friend of mine, someone I considered a good friend, and I actually kind of missed this person. I made a choice though. I walked away from this person because having them in my life just complicated things too much. Do you ever feel like you made the wrong choice? At least you're the one that made it. You and only you were in control of the decision. At least it felt that way. You can never what is happening in the other person's mind. I hope in this case this person realizes that the person they once called their Juliet is thinking about them. Hmm. This isn't what I set out to write in here today, but it'll stand. More soon. Don't forget to check out my Blog of the Week!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind