347. 117 and stormy!

Friday, July 21, 2006

At least that is what it was two hours ago. If you stopped by a couple of hours ago, that is the temperature that would have shown up on my sidebar. I changed to a new weather program for the site here and also added a tiny clock. That way you'll know just what the time and temp is here for me. I'm about to make dinner. Dad brought these frozen taquitos home from the store a few days ago, and he isn't sure how to make them. This is a job for Super Gina that only has to read the side of the box to learn you bake them for 8 minutes at 400 degrees. Oh so tough. He's a man. He can make chili and bake chickens, turkeys and hams, but a box of frozen taquitos and I'm called in. Not that I mind. With the summer, cooking whole meals seems to be a luxury with the heat. We're learning the power of quick meals that don't heat up the house or cooking later in the day.

I slept in a bit today, and I had the weirdest dream. All I know that JC Chasez was in it, and we were in a place getting bombed and under attack. This is the second time I've dreamed the man, and the first time I won't tell you what we were doing! Ahem! It was a weird dream though. There I am standing there asking for his autograph, and we're getting bombed. I woke up not long after asking him that. It was just too weird a dream to keep sleeping. What was even more odd is later on in the morning when I was looking for news items to write about my other blog, there was a story and pictures of him. He's still looking good, but I think Justin is a bit hotter right now. I know he's had his share of problems in the past. No one is perfect, and I think he has admitted he isn't either.

I just posted my tentative fall schedule for my review site a bit ago, and I am going to be busy. I think for the second year I might have a bit of a better method in place for reviewing shows. I put it in place near the end of last season, and it seems to be working through the summer. I'm getting better at it, and it makes things move a bit faster. It is still going to be a busy season for me though. I've taken it easy this summer. I've only reviewed two shows, and I know once the fall picks up I'll be brain dead for a bit. I'm already preparing myself for it. I know its reviewing television, but you still have to think to put out decent detailed reviews like I do.

I've been giving thoughts to my fiction again the last day or so. I think my mind is getting ready to go back into fiction mode, but I'm not sure. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Right now, I need to go and fix dinner up. Don't forget to check out my Blog of the Week!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind