335. In My Own Backyard

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Well, not literally because I happen to live in an apartment building, but in the last week or so some scary things have been happening. Last week, the police found a Meth lab in one of our apartments, and then over the weekend a 38 year old man almost drowned in our building pool. Word is he couldn't swim. How did I find out about these two incidents? By stories in my local paper. It's kind of weird seeing the name of your building splashed across some article. This property has had its share of problems in the almost eleven years I've lived here, but every place has its own share of problems. It just brings you down to earth when you see your building and you know these things are happening so damn close. Bad things can happen anywhere.

EDIT: I think some are taking this entry as me being upset or freaking out. I didn't mean it to sound that way. I'm just taking notice of some things happening around me and commenting on them.

2 comments:

yoo hoo said...

Sounds like you are in some creepy scary movie. get out now!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it reminds me of the Alfred Hitchcock movie Rear Window. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Sounds like a mirror image of your apartment complex.

Bibliographywrite.com

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind