353. Major Weather Happening

Tuesday, July 25, 2006



I usually don't post when there is a storm because they seem to be a daily occurrence here, but there is a major storm. Probably the worst storm we've had in a year or two. Power is out just a few miles away from where I live. The first leg of the storm came through about two hours ago, and then according to the weather man at KTVK the storm back builded and started up again. That usually doesn't happen. I went out in the storm before it started raining and the light show was just amazing. Dangerous but beautiful. The above pic is from KTVK and it is the current radar here. I'm in the middle of all that red! Everyone here in the Phoenix area I hope you're safe out there. This one is a bad one.

2 comments:

Battlerocker said...

Another desert blogger eh? The storms out here are incredible, and seem to produce a lot more lightning than the ones I have seen in wetter climates. I hope you made it through alright.

Regina Avalos said...

I did! The storm passed through just after midnight.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind