Building Web Presence

Monday, April 14, 2008

Authors on line are always told that you need to have some web presence if you're going to jump into writing e-books. People need to know who you are. The more people know who you are, the more likely they will buy your books when they come out. I've just sold my first short e-book in the last few months, and it was published in March. It was an exciting time for me. It still is. I've had this blog since March 2005, and I think it has a good web presence, but more never hurts. There are many ways to gain web presence and promote yourself on line.

If you have a blog like me, you can submit your site to various directories. Many of them are free, and they will help you get noticed some. You can find free web directories to submit your sites and blogs too all over the Internet. It can be a bit time consuming searching out and finding these directories, but once you do it doesn't take long to submit your site to them. There are directories out there that focus on specific topics and themes, so there is bound to be one that fits you. If not, there are always more generalized directories to be found too. You just need to look!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind