Friday Ramblings

Friday, April 11, 2008

Today is a good day. I've been waiting for this day for the last six months, and it is finally here. Today is the day of Bon Jovi concert here. I've had my ticket since November, and I've been more than excited for it. I have what looks to be a great seat in the fourth row in the first side section next to stage. As long as nothing is blocking my view I should be alright. I won't know until I get there. The only other seats I could find were on the floor forty rows back. I took a chance with this seat. I haven't been this close in a concert since the Bon Jovi show in 1995. Daughty is opening tonight, and he's another favorite of mine.

My computer has been bugging me since this morning. It was making a strange buzzing noise earlier this morning when I brought it out of hibernation. I checked some pages through Google, and it said it might be some dust rubbing against something. Dusted the inside out, and it still made the sound this morning until I checked the CD-ROM drive. There was so much dust in there, and a CD in the drive too. Took that out, and the noise stopped immediately. I think that might be the source of my problems, but I'll keep an eye on the problem for now. I don't want it to be the power source or cooling fan going bad, but if it is I can replace them before any serious damage is done.

Last night, I was looking for something to watch, and I keep coming across this one animated feature on Starz. I always stop to look at cartoons. It is the kid in me. This one caught my eye because Daniel Craig is one of the voices. It seems more and more celebrities are lending their voices to cartoons. Animated movies have changed so much since the days of old black and white cartoons. They do more than entertain now. They are also used to teach. One customer service telephone creates animated software products to teach employees various tasks. I've also seen animated software used in the classroom and at home by parents wanting their children to learn. With animation and computers expanding and growing, the uses for them are limitless. I'm not even sure what I would do without mine. If something did happen to it, I'd have to buy a new one right away.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind