Thursday Threesome #6

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This week's Thursday Threesome is  ::Kitchen Gadget Store::

Onesome: Kitchen- What's your favorite room at your place? Do you migrate towards the kitchen, or prefer to cozy up in the living room? ...or do you prefer the patio? ...or even the back porch <g>!?: I think my favorite in my house is my room. It is definitely where I spend the majority of my time. It may be really messy, but it is mine. I have my stereo, my television and my computer all right there. My posters on the walls. I'm actually thinking I need to clean my room a bit though, which might shock anyone that knows me. It is too dirty even for me.

Twosome: Gadget- What's your favorite gadget type item and why?: I think it might be my new MP3 player. I'm not sure if it falls under the term of gadget, but since I bought it I use it every day. I even grab it when I'm just walking to get the mail now, and that is not even a five minute walk. I'm so glad I went back and bought the better one when the old one broke. That little error gave me a much product. I had so many headaches with the first one I bought. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be cheap. That is the second time that is happened this year. The first being with the stereo I bought cheap online from Wal-Mart. It arrived broke, and I bought a higher priced one when I took it back.

Threesome: Store- What's your favorite store to browse, even if you never actually buy anything there?: Any and all bookstores. I love bookstores. I can spend hours just looking through titles and picking up books to take home. I have my favorite one, Bookman's. It is a used bookstore not far from me. They also have used DVD's and Cd's, and it is one of my favorite places to go.

Seems like linkies is down for the moment. I'll edit them in later, but if you are participating this week just leave me a comment! I do check out every one that stops by when I do these things. Sometimes I just forget to comment.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind