Friday Feast #10

Friday, April 11, 2008

The chef is taking a break this week from the Friday Feast, but another posted some questions for us! These are my answers.

Appetizer

What is your favorite vacation spot in the United States?: Thia one is hard for me I've not been too many places in the US. For spring break one year I took a trip to Maui that I loved, and I'm always a fan of quick trips to Las Vegas too. I'll be heading there hopefully this summer.

Soup

If someone else (friend, co-worker, family) brings up a religious or political topic, how likely are you to join the conversation, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = not likely, 10=very likely).: This is probably at a 2 for me. I've had too many fights over both topics over the years. Some have ended friendships. It just isn't worth it to me.

Salad

What song do you listen to when you feel very sad?: Sometimes Evanescence. I don't know why, but that group or Linkin Park seem to be put on the most by me when I'm sad or upset.

Main Course

Someone you really admire is coming over for a home-cooked dinner.  What do you serve him/her?: I'd order take out! Seriously. I'm not a very great cook. I can cook, but I don't have a large menu of items I can make.

Dessert

If the only form of transportation left in the world is by animal (horse, mule, camel, etc), where would you live?: Hmm. This one is hard. Somewhere in the mountains. I've always loved Big Bear, CA.


0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind