It's Friday!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Another week is coming to a close. They seem to move so quickly at times. This week has been a bit on the insane side with a few things that happened, but everything came out okay in the end. Last night, my dad was having problems, and we thought we might have to take him to the emergency room. We didn't, but we're keeping an eye on him now. When you hit over eighty, any problem that pops up health wise, you need to keep an eye on it. I want my dad around a few more years.

Today, I received another one of my review items, and this one is impressing me in how it looks. They sent me a full on press kit that is attractive looking. I'm looking forward to going through it and watching the movie which hits televisions next month on A & E. Just the cast for The Andromeda Strain looks impressive. I slept in this morning, so I'm feeling a bit on the groggy side. 9am is sleeping in to me these days. I feel like I wasted my morning away, but it is a light morning. Friday always is.

Since its Friday, here is my feast for today:

Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing. - I never really thought about this. I'm thinking yellow, sunshine yellow actually.

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience. - I don't like to drive, and I'm pretty sure my first experience scared me witless. I don't have a driver's license to this day. I'm just not a driver.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of? - Everything I own is either cotton or denim.

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see? - I honestly don't think I'd wait outside for anyone. Not even my favorite groups. Not these days anyway when you can go online and buy tickets the minute they go on sale. I do remember going at 6am one morning to wait for *Nsync tickets to go on sale, and I didn't even get great seats then. I'll just buy online.

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)? - I have three A's in my name.

Have a great day everyone.



0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind