Thursday Threesome #5

Thursday, April 03, 2008

This week's Thursday Threesome is ::State Fair and Rodeo::

Onesome- State: What state (or territory) do you live in? Have you lived in any other(s)? Where would you like to live? And as a bonus: Any idea what year your state became a state?: Currently, I live in Arizona. I've lived here since 1994. Before then, I was in Calfornia, and that is where I was born and raised. I think someday I'd like to live in Hawaii or maybe spend a year in New York. I have no idea when Arizona became a state.

Twosome- Fair: Or amusement parks: Did you enjoy them as a kid? What was your favorite ride? How do you feel about them now? Ready to go wander around one again, sampling funnel cakes and corn dogs and riding rides until you're sick? ...or would you rather just enjoy the entertainment or stay home and avoid the crowds?: I used to go to them all the time. Growing up in Southern California, I was surrounded by them, and I'd go to them a lot. Universal Studios was right up the street from me and Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm were less than an hour away in one direction, and Magic Mountain was about thirty minutes in the other direction. I love the rides and the games.

Threesome- And Rodeo: Have you ever been to or watched a rodeo on TV? Did you enjoy it or consider it a barbaric spectacle? If you liked it, what was your favorite event? Ever tempted to race barrels or ride a bull yourself?: I've only seen the rodeo depicted in movies. I've been to the state fair here, and I could have seen some of the events, but it just has never interested me at all.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind